Things I've published recently
Short mysteries set in the 1920s.
- The Dancing Corpse: Did she imagine the beautiful dancing ghost? Frances returns to her childhood home in Poltimore to uncover the truth. Forthcoming from Betty Fedora.
- A Touch of Treachery: During WWI, Rose uncovers a plot to smuggle vital military information. Appeared in Flash Bang Mystery.
- The Death at Knightshayes Court: When a deep passion turns into murder, elderly book seller Cornelius tries to solve it during his stay at an impoverished ancestral mansion. Appeared in Mystery Weekly Magazine.
- Double Bluff Beach: Remembering the moment of falling in love. Appeared in Poetry on Buses.
- Early harvest: A moment of fragile balance before things change. Appeared in Crab Creek Review.
- Dear Mom: The intangible things you carry when leaving home and finding your place. Appeared in Poetry on Buses.
- Coming back home: The strangeness when you return to a former place or moment in time. Appeared in Cascadia Review.